Are you looking for an ESOL Skills for Life qualification?May 1, 2016
English Speaking Board (International) Ltd. (ESB) assess ESOL Skills for Life from Entry 1 to Level 2 in all modes. Our assessments are funded by the SFA.
All ESOL Skills for Life qualifications are based on the ESOL Core Curriculum and are accredited by Ofqual.
What can ESB do for your students?
1. External Assessment
- All assessments are examined externally by ESB leaving you free to teach
- Reading and writing papers are marked and moderated by ESB markers
- Speaking and listening learners receive a personal written report
â€‹2. Quick Turnaround
- Dates for the assessments are chosen by you so you can organise assessment dates around your timetable
- Speaking and listening assessments can be booked up to 4 weeks before the assessment date and Reading and Writing assessments can be booked up to 2 days before the assessment date, so you can enter your learners when they are ready
- Results will be issued five working days after the assessment date or, in the case of Reading and Writing, five days after receipt of papers to the office
3. Online Resources